We retail a range of Turntables from Pro-Ject, Roksan, Elipson, SME. We have handpicked a selection of our current favourites.
For more information on any of the turntables that we stock, please contact us.
Pro-Ject / Debut SE3
The Pro-Ject Debut S/E3 is an impressive continuation of Pro-Ject's ongoing ethic of high-quality Hi-Fi at an affordable price. This takes the traditional and recognised format of the now discontinued Debut III, but innovates and improves on every aspect to make a great quality deck with fantastic sound. Note the improved supplied cartridge, larger platter, new motor set-up and glossy finish, which are just a few of the vast upgrades in this model.
• Pre-Fitted with an OM 10 Super cartridge
• Gloss Black finish (as seen on the Debut Esprit, Xpression III and others)
• Larger 12" platter for ultimate record hold
• Improved bearing set in original arm
• Improved motor with new suspension system
• Unique rounded drive belt reduces resonant forces transferring to the sub-platter
• Rear mounted junction box allowing for upgrade of turntable interconnects.
Roksan / Oxygene 30
Beneath its elegant and minimalistic appearance, the new Roksan Oxygene 30 turntable is a highly innovative design for high-end vinyl replay. It borrows many aspects of its design from the industry renowned flagship Xerxes 20+ to ensure reference standard performance and effective use of isolation and decoupling.
Matching the striking modern design aesthetics of the stylish top-end Oxygene range, the Oxygene 30 is a complex multi-layered plinth in a ‘four-piece’ design with a new, large-mass mounting block for housing the motor. The central objective behind the multi-section plinth is to isolate the record playing surface, arm and cartridge from external vibration that can result in performance degradation. Between the plinth sections there is high-quality isolation materials for tuned decoupling.
The high quality, two-piece platter utilises a solid aluminium alloy inner and outer platter which - when the two-sections are fitted together- becomes totally dampened and resonant-free. Like the Xerxes 20+ the spindle cap can be removed once the record has been centralised, which further reduces the possibility of bearing noise transmission. The Oxygene 30 comes supplied with an external Roksan XPS-7 power supply/speed control that can be upgraded to any current Roksan turntable power supply.
The stunning new Roksan Oxygene 30 turntable represents perfectly the ethos behind the Oxygene range. The overall design is a compact yet highly resolved and substantial product that oozes quality. Stylish and simplistically pleasing to the eye, it employs advanced technology to ensure the highest quality audiophile performance expected of a top range Roksan product.
The Model 15 has been designed with the same attention to detail combined with simplicity of operation that has come to be expected from all SME products. Its superb performance together with laid back styling make it a glamorous addition to your sound system that will astound and amaze listeners for many years to come.
• The model 15 sub-chassis is suspended on thirty purpose moulded 'O' rings and weighs, together with the platter, more than 11.0Kgs (24 Ib), thereby meeting the requirement of high density construction on which freedom from colouration depend.
• Suspension is adjustable through trimming screws in each column and is used in conjunction with a gauge to give recommended settings or varied to suit individual requirements.
• The suspension is further disciplined by a central fluid damper which controls the sub-chassis motion, offers a resistive ground path for acoustic signals, eliminates overshoot and gives almost zero 'Q' recovery.
• The platter is machined from aluminium alloy and weighs over 4.6kg (10 Lb). It is extensionally damped, the top surface being diamond-turned with a fine scroll. This method of finishing upsets a myriad of tiny fibres which interface with the underside of the record.
• A substantial clamp operating on the reflex principle ensures the largest possible platter contact even appreciable record warp is present.
• The main spindle is 19mm (3/4") machined from high chrome tool steel, ground super finished and supported in a sealed housing with individually fitted sintered bronze bearings of generous proportions needed to support the platter.
• The Model 15 motor conforms to the higest standards of silent running in a turntable.
• The turntable is driven by a 3-phase, brushless outrunner inductance motor with 8-pole Neodymium magnets and 3 integrated Hall position sensors. The electronic motor controller uses a high performance microprocessor, optimised for motor control. Closed loop speed control is implemented using a proportional plus (PI) algorithm.
• Fine pitch speed adjustment allows increments/decrements of +/- 0.01% of the selected speed. Speed ranges: 33.3, 45 & 78 RPM.
• A soft dust cover is provided to accommodate the turntable and arm, when not in use.
• Mains voltages available are 90-110V, 105-125V and 220-240V 50/60Hz. Please specify when ordering.
•Standard arm mountings suit all SME 9" and 10" arms.
A perfect balance of technology and design, the sleek contemporary lines of the AT-LP5 turntable grace any room in the home, while delivering performance features born out of Audio-Technica’s rich analog heritage.
The direct-drive engine provides playback for both 33 1/3 & 45 RPM records, with a cast aluminium platter and thick damping mat housed together in a structure that has been engineered for minimum chassis resonance, while skillfully retaining the discreet look that complements today’s listening environments.
The J-shaped tonearm, engineered to minimise tracking error, harks back to the original Audio-Technica designs of the 1960’s & 70’s, complementing the AT-LP5’s clean lines, and comes fitted with Audio-Technica’s lightweight AT-HS10 headshell and the exclusive AT95Ex Dual Moving Magnet cartridge.
The AT-LP5 offers a built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier that provides connection to a stereo system equipped with either phono or line-level inputs. The AT-LP5 also includes Audacity recording software for MAC or PC, USB cable and an RCA / RCA stereo adapter cable, allowing direct connection to your computer to transfer your classic LP collection to digital files using its USB output.
Audio Technica / AT-LP5
SME / Model 15
Trade up to a new Inspire Hi-Fi Turntable
Trade in your current turntable for credit towards a brand new turntable.
Call 01246 268887
See our current price menu >
Read our reviews >